Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Electronic Practice Chanter

I must say I'm impressed. I love that chanter. It's the best thing since I built my computer. I can practice and not have to listen to my fiance' bitch on how lowed the regular chanter is.

On-another-note I got Amazing Grace down finally and it sounds great on the electronic chanter. I also got Going home down too, well almost. I still have some work on it. I figured once I get those two tunes down then i'll move on the the others.

Well, the MRPF band doesn't need me right now, they have four new base drummers, so I don't know if I'll be marching with them or not. I'm going to still get my kilt and all that next month from Mark, so when we go to the Highland Games I will fit in. I hope to check out a few competitions this year so I can see how they are. I'm going to talk to Mark about it sometime this week or next if this stupid snow lets up.