Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Weekend.

Well here I am on the weekend and can't practice because my fiance thinks it's too lowed. There's only one solution to this, either go somewhere else when it's really freaking cold out, or get an electric chanter. Yes that's right an electric chanter. You can use head phones. Very convenient for traveling and also for practicing anywhere one goes. I'll be picking one up at my instructors place in the next week when we have the lesson.

On another note, you can find the chanter at Pipelander if you are looking for a practice chanter, or even an electric chanter. If you would like to call Mark his number is on the site as well. Till I have the electric chanter probably will not practice on the weekends. Until next week when I get one. I'll post more up for next week.